U10 Division Details
The under ten division is where we begin to foster the concepts of a team and good sportsmanship in a slightly more competitive league. The kids will play other teams from the local area and there will be goalies and referees. This is a great division place also for the kids to begin training for the travel team if they would like and is always a place to get more touches on the ball with a wider variety of kids.
Under 10 Coordinator = U10@PlumSoccer.org
Away Field Locations
- Size 4 soccer ball needed
- The game will consist of 2 halves consisting of 25 minutes each.
- The games will be played in the surrounding areas.
- The teams usually practice two nights a week. The practice nights are determined by the coach and field availability.
- Small sided games. 7 vs. 7
- 7v7 Build Out Line Rule (Explained)
- Including goalkeepers
- Referees will be used for all games.
- Team size is usually no more than 12 players on a team.
- Games will be played at different sites at neighboring communities (Monroeville, Murrysville, Plum, Woodland Hills, etc.). Directions can be found here.