U6 Division Details
The under six division is not about competition as much as it is a way to teach kids to love soccer, get them motivated, improve their individual skills, and have fun. We begin the season with a meeting where you will get your packets with team rosters and other pertinent details. Check the Calendar for dates and locations.
Under 6 Coordinator = U6@PlumSoccer.org
- Encompasses U5 and U6 eligible players
- Players will need Size 3 soccer ball, shin guards, uniforms, and water bottle.
- Teams are split by gender with 10-12 players per team.
- Game day will be 2 small sided 3v3 games playing on two fields.
- Coaches determine teams to try to keep them even. (Making adjustments as needed)
- No goalkeepers. No referee's used for games.
- Games are played on Saturdays for 1 Hour.
- Practices are held once per week with the day/time determined by the coach.